Re: Boston Radio Watch 05-22-1998

Howie Carr does have an affiliate in Dover, NH (that station with all the
controversy about hte fired afternoon host) and WPRO in Providence, RI. I
didn't know he was charging cash for his show though. I can understand that
because he doesn't seem like he would attract the big money, national ad buys
that Limboob does.

In a message dated 5/29/98 3:13:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,