Re: What SESAC stands for

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> But I think we _have_ established that SESAC does NOT refer to the condition
> of the sea serpent on the Beanie and Cecil TV show in the early '50s, right?
> I was about a decade too old for that show, but I remember my little cousin
> talking about Cecil the SESAC sea serpent. (Or was that sea-sick?) Morgan
> White Jr, where are you when we need you?

As I recall, "Time for Beany" and its comic book and anemated cartoon
spinoffs, were heavy with puns, so I'd say that one was worthy of the
show.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/