Re: What SESAC Stands For

At 11:17 PM 5/27/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> At 2:12 AM +0000 5/28/98, Dan Strassberg wrote:
>>  (Try finding a
>> >definitive answer to what the acronym BNC, a type of coaxial connector,
>> >stands for.
>
>I always thought it stood for British Naval Connector.
>
>Take care,
>
>Chris, whose navel isn't connected to anything at the moment

It's onlu been a few hours and already we've got two possible BNCs. I
believe that both your offering and Larry Weil's were among the dozens our
readers offered. Maybe we should try again and offer some sort of valuable
prize to the first person who provides incontrovertible proof of his answer.
My guess is that we would never have to distribute the prize.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205