Re: Recourse / WKBR

John Bolduc wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am a very frustrated listener of WKBR Manchester NH 1250 AM - While
> listening to the Nashua Pride baseball game this past Friday night the
> broadcast was cut off at the start of the 7th inning for what  turned out
> to be an exciting seven run inning for the Nashua team.  The broadcast
> abruptly got switched to 1on 1 sports.
>

> My question is, who should I complain to:
>
> WXRV in Haverhill MA (Apparent operations point for WKBR)
>
> WSMN the flagship station.
>
> 1on1 sports Network
>
> The Nashua Pride Baseball team.
>
> any of WKBR sponsors
>
> The Chicago White Sox whose game was inappropriately carried on WKBR
>
> All of the above

All of the above and pick out a few local sponsors (if there are any)
and call them too. They may have paid to be on the games and that
usually means the whole game not part. They deserve a refund! Hit the
stations where it hurts.

The white sox may want to bill KBR for carrying what other stations pay
for too.