Recourse / WKBR

Hello

I am a very frustrated listener of WKBR Manchester NH 1250 AM - While
listening to the Nashua Pride baseball game this past Friday night the
broadcast was cut off at the start of the 7th inning for what  turned out
to be an exciting seven run inning for the Nashua team.  The broadcast
abruptly got switched to 1on 1 sports.

Since I  was in  the Bow NH area, listening to the Pride's flagship
station, WSMN 1590 AM Nashua, was out of the question / out of range. The
following day I tuned in WKBR to hear the Nashua Pride game. After an hour
or so of dead air (I of course was channel surfing every five minutes back
to check WKBR), I found the flagship feed from (WCFL?? ) Chicago White Sox
Baseball game. No, not an ESPN radio game, the local feed with all the
local/regional add for Chicago Chevy Dealers etc...After two innings dead
air again.

It's been pointed out that WKBR is probably totally  automated
(incorrectly). However, after Tuesday's Pride game on WSMN, credits were
given for the engineers in both the Nashua and Manchester studios (a
Melanie for WKBR).

If you've been on this list for a while, you are probably  getting tired of
my complaining about WKBR. My question is, who should I complain to:

WXRV in Haverhill MA (Apparent operations point for WKBR)

WSMN the flagship station.

1on1 sports Network

The Nashua Pride Baseball team.

any of WKBR sponsors

The Chicago White Sox whose game was inappropriately carried on WKBR

All of the above

None of the above

Get a life and don't listen to WKBR - nobody else does

John
Remembering the golden years of WKBR AM&FM