OK, Who's got a tape? (Was: Musicradio 77 WABeatleC Beatlemania Monday

> I have been listening and recording some of it today. They are using
the
> normal WABC tal people including Curtis Sliwa. They are giving away a
new
> volkswagon this afternoon.
> They also are saying the entire 12 hours will be available on CD.

OK, Who's got a tape?

A tape of Scott Shannon would be the one I was looking for.
(Who would wanna hear Curtis Sliwa doing music...?)

Does anyone have a tape of Scott Shannon doing his thing on WABC?

Whoever does, I bet a bunch of us would be glad to cough up a few bucks
to re-imburse your efforts & expenses.  If so, can you drop me a note
privately?

Thanks!

BM

PS:  If anyone has any info on the CD.....could you post that to the
list?

Thanks!