Re: WXXS Lancaster NH

> My brother brought me a copy of the Coos County Democrat newspaper
from
> Lancaster NH dated 5/6/98.They had an ad for Kiss 102 FM Your Favorite
Hit
> Music.WXXS 102.3 20 Middle St Lancaster NH.I believe this station is
owned
> by Barry Lunderville.

Last I heard Barry Lunderville in Boston, he was the overnight anchor at
WEEI....(590AM).

What happenned to him to make him such the entrepeneur?  An inheritance?
 (Should I assume the same for Clark Schmidt?)

Also, "Radio New England Magazine"....an ambitious and creative endeavor
....  I don't know that it was ever sucessful....was it?