Re: WNFT-1150 AM

> I'm becoming an expert on where WPZE
>can be heard, thanks to my 10 and 8 year olds. ...

	Speaking of that.....
	I too have younger children, and they too are virtually addicted to "Bisney" in the car. I have spoken with many others who have seen the same kind of reaction at their homes.

	I attended (out of curiosity) a recent live remote at the Arsenal Mall called the Radio Disney World Tour. Backed by their "Motherland" it was obviously a nationally funded event, and took over the entire mall.

	What amazed me was the depth of the response they received. There were literally thousands of kids and parents there! The entire place was packed out while I was there, about three hours.

	WPZE may only have 5kw, but it is my supposition that they could be a major radio force in the coming years with R/D.  This response level for a six month old station is pretty good.
	Radio Ahhs never could pull off this kind of in person response... neither could KidStar. Radio Disney formats to please kids AND parents....I know, Ive heard HOURS of Mickey & Minnie in the car.

	I would not be terribly surprised to see Hibernia positioning to aquire one of the soon-to-be-spun-off FM signals in the ARS/CBS deal, giving R/D a signal that could be heard relatively well in the "new" market #6, Worcester/Boston.
	What do you guys think of 93.7, Radio Disney?!  ;-)

Wayne Carter     			wcarter@mva.net
     		http://www.jlight.com/
It's not dying for faith that's so hard, it's living up to it.
		‹ William Makepeace Thackeray