Re: WNFT-1150 AM

At 05:35 AM 5/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

>        BTW, can anyone confirm that WILD runs its 1 kW critical-hours
>power for two hours after sunrise and two hours before sunset? I can never
>seem to hear the change. Must be that I need to adjust my radio . . .

In all of the years that WILD has been 5 kW-D, I've never noticed a power
switch for CH or any difference in the CH signal strength. With WBAL so
close, it certainly seems reasonable that WILD should run lower power during
CH, but I'm skeptical that they ever have.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205