Re: More Media overkill

> I think you already know that Sinatra has no age bracket, he was cross
> generational and when good music is played all listen!

Hmmmmm....  SInce we are mourining Sinatra, I thought I'd let this pass
as a "kind" statement about someone who has passed away......

But I really disagree.  That's why there are no stations in Boston that
include Sinatra in their regular playlist.  He is really a 55+ artist.
(Even WXKS-AM doesn't play much....leaning more towards the later hits..
.)

BM