Re: Seinfeld

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Dib9 wrote:

> Apparently it was NEWS because both the ABC and CBS stations in Portland saw
> fit to cover it on the 11 pm news and they had no interest in promoting the
> program.  I will admit that the NBC station gave it much longer coverage (4 to
> 5 minutes) while the other stations gave it more appropriate coverage.  (1 to
> 2 minutes.)

It was such a culteral event that "Dharma and Greg" on ABC Wednesday night
was partly about people watching the Seinfeld finale.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/