Re: Seinfeld

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Dib9 wrote:

> I don't want to start another round of generational warfare, but I think it is
> an age thing.  Seinfeld was much more popular with people under 40 and if you
> are not in that age group it probably isn't a big deal to you.

I don't know, I'm over 50, but I've often enjoyed Seinfeld.  And my mother
used to watch regularly, too.  But I thought the show was long past its
best work by the time Seinfeld finally decided to pack it in.

> Frank Sinatra's death is not a big story for most people under 50, but I
> bet it will get major coverage on all the news shows tonight and through
> the weekend.

Curiously enough, it's had heavy coverage on MTV News.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/