Re: Seinfeld

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Donna Halper wrote:

> Umm, am I the only person in America who thought Seinfeld was a lot of
> hype-- full of sound and fury, signifying nothing?  Yeah, I know, it was a
> show about nothing, but virtually every Boston station (including those it
> didn't run on) did stories about it tonight, leaving me to wonder if there
> was a lack of news.  Perhaps the reporters were all watching the final
> episode instead of covering their beat?

I used to like the show, but as time went on, I felt it got increasingly
self-indulgent, and the characters became increasingly unpleasang.  But I
liked the final show.  I figured it served them right to end up spending a
year in jail -- and it was a Massachusetts judge and jury that put them
there!

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/