Re: More Media overkill

Boy, me the one who complains about the tabloid media defending the Sinatra
coverage. Man, how things change. But seriously, I agree that the Seinfeld
nonsense went on WAY TOO long and the coverage for Elvis did go on for days
because it was such a public display and quite lavish; the wake, the funeral,
the crying fans... but I think that with Sinatra it is a bit more serious.
This guy was a legend. Period.

As far as the other issues, I agree, there are more relevant foreign policy
issues going on in the world, but ya know, those problems will still be here
tomorrow, whereas Sinatra, will not.

In a message dated 5/15/98 11:30:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,