WEEI transmitter problem?

I noticed late this afternoon (around 5.15 to 5.40 pm) that WEEI was off the
air, and when they came back on, they would be on for a couple of minutes
and then off again.  Does anyone know if WEEI has a back-up or an auxiliary
transmitter?

(When I was consulting in some of the smaller markets, I was surprised at
how few of the weekend people knew what to do if the station happened to go
off the air-- I'd like to ask the PDs and announcers on our newsgroup-- does
your station have a posted procedure for such an emergency, and if so, do
your part-timers know how to follow it?)  Lucky for WEEI, the problem
occurred when an engineer was around...