Re: Glitches and Brainlessness

<< Dan, when you send children to cover the news, as we are seeing at Channel
 6, it behooves them to be trained in politics and journalism, I think in
 this case they were neither. >>

Let's not blame age for the problem.  (Woodward and Bernstein were in their
20's when they broke the Watergate story.)  Lack of knowledge of the subject
is clearly the issue, but that does not necessarily relate to the reporter's
age.  One of the best political reporters that has come through Maine was in
his early 20's.  (Dan Something.  I forget his last name.  He was alo the
weekend anchor at 6 and I believe he is now somehere in Boston.)

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine