Re: WRHC/WQEW on 1560AM

At 07:50 PM 5/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>On Mon, 11 May 1998 09:27:03 -0400 mwaters@wesleyan.edu (Martin J.
>Waters) writes:
>
>Or, it could be that because WRHC does not realistic create any problem
>for WQEW within its local sales area, the NYC metro.

I don't think this one is the reason. When I spoke with Herb Squire, WQEW's
CE, about the problem maybe 18 months ago (or maybe it was 30 months ago),
he said that he was getting complaints from central Long Island, (and a
friend had heard the QRM 200 miles noth of Toronto!)

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205