Re: WRPT & WJDA

>Dan Strassberg wrote:
<snip>
>BTW, WJDA has better coverage of the North Shore than WESX does. Salt water
>all the way from the Braintree TX to the entire coast out to Cape Ann. For a
>similar reason, I wouldn't be surprised if WESX covers the South Shore
>better than WJDA does.

        That's a big affirmative, once you get a little distance away from
Quincy and Braintree. WESX definitely comes in better in the
Scituate-Marshfield area, for example, along the coast. WJDA is weak in the
daytime and hopeless at night. WESX actually is heard down there at night
and is solid in the daytime.