OOPS

It looks like on the post I sent regarding WKLB Sunday Morning Country
Oldies #1,it seems the ratings #'s ended up all over the place,I assure you
I didn't do that intentionally.I'm sorry for the jumbled mess which does
make it kinda hard to read,so briefly again (in a straight line this
time):1)WKLB 8.3  2)WODS 6.5  3)WMJX  6.3   4)WXKS-FM  6.3   5)WSJZ  5.1
6)WRKO  4.5  7)WBZ  4.2
          Again,sorry for the jumble in previous post.
                                                 Mark Watson