Re: WKLB No. 1?

>>Can this be? I realize a lot of Boston radio runs syndicated countdown
programs and the like on Sunday mornings, but the idea of a weak
also-ran like 'KLB being No. 1 in any daypart -- even with a live, local
show -- boggles the mind.<<

As they say, "The show ain't bad!"  (Or as Burns may say, "Oh ya."  Unless
you absolutely cannot stomach country oldies, you might want to give it a
quarter or two next week.  Burns and Stu Fink seem to put a lot of time into
show prep and seem to have a respect for the music, pushing the 'campy'
repartee to the line, but it works.  In this pitifully homogenized market,
_anything_ that gives an appreciable effort to stand up without a pole up
its, well you get the picture, is just swell by me.
Bill O'Neill.  Gideeyup.