Re: Eddie Rabbitt, RIP

In a message dated 5/9/98 9:23:24 PM, dlh@donnahalper.com wrote:

<<Well, it seems that we are losing all sorts of folks this year... Eddie
Rabbitt had a number of country hits and was known on the pop charts for
songs like "I Love a Rainy Night" and "Driving my Life Away"-- as various of
the pop and country stations no longer play this sort of stuff>>

Yes ,we are losing alot of talented people this year.  Eddie was always one of
my favorite country crossover artists.  "Driving My Life Away" from "Roadie"
(remember that movie?)  was one of my alltime favorite songs of the early
80's.  I was so excited when we got the very first pressings of Century 21's
Golddiscs around 1987 and found out that was one of the songs we got on the
library.  It sounded great on CD!  Thanks for all your great music Eddie.

Gary Ford