Re: WHOB Nashua

In a message dated 5/9/98 9:47:37 AM, steveord@xtdl.com wrote:

<<their new slogan is "Real Hits, 106.3
WHOB".  Gone are any references to "B-106", even to the point of giving the
request line # as 889-B-one-zero-six.  On the plus side, it sounds as if
they have an actual playlist and format (as obscure as it may be) as
opposed to letting the jocks do whatever they wanted.

I don't know about recently, but when Paula Stone was PD, she did have a
strict format and used a computer generated music log.  Who knows after she
left what happened.  But these changes are interesting.  I've wondered when we
would see an 80's station come about, especially after all the 70's stations
across the country.  Best of luck to them.  I'll be listening.

Gary Ford