WMVU AM 900 Nashua NHon late

Greetings

Last evening I noticed WMVU stayed on the air with United Broadcating
Network talk and Salem Radio Network news until exactly 10:00p.m. (plus or
minus a few seconds). They went off the air in mid syllable. Because DX
conditions were nearly non-existant last night I was able to clearly hear
WMVU with their 910 watts signal about 15 miles away in both Derry and
Salem NH.

I stongly believe this late sign  off time was the first time (at least in
recent history) they have signed off this late.

John