broadcast news (fwd)

Anybody else get this?  And who are they?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 06:33:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: news@tiesseci.it
To: webway@user1.channel1.com
Subject: broadcast news

Dear Sir, Madam,

We are t.s.c. company , a broadcast tech company world wide famous.

We are setting-up a radio-stations  TV-Stations  list to distribute technical news
and informations regarding the profesional broadcast world.

We would like to add your e-mail address to our reserved database to be able
to keep you informed every 30 days with an e-mail message.

If You DO NOT WANT to receive our informations please

- -  write REMOVE into the subject field

- - send this message back to news@tiesseci.it

thank You