Re: WNTN

In a message dated 98-04-29 00:51:12 EDT, lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<<
 While in my car this evening, I was surprised to get a strong signal from
 WQEW around 6:55 PM, when the sun hadn't set yet.  For some reason, WNTN
 1550 was not on the air.  A few minutes later, WQEW had faded and become
 rather faint.  >>
WNTN signs off the air whenever the sold brokered time ends.  Now it's 5 PM.
Two summers ago, it was 3:30 or 4 PM.   It'll prbaly stay at 5 PM for a long
time, now, excepting darkest winter months (4:30 & 4:15).   Also, WNTN has
nighttime authority of 1.7 watts.  (That's one-POINT-seven).
- ---jibguy