Abe Ford, Was RE: pro wrestling

Abe Ford is well in his 70's, could even be 80's.....he is still the main booking agent for The
Topsfield Fair..........he scares me when I see him driving onto the fairgrounds in his Caddy
with glasses thicker than Coke bottle bottoms.......  he's got a thousand stories to tell.....and
he loves telling them....

- -g.f.