Re: WBZA/Springfield, MA

 >>One of WBZA's transmitters (a Western Electric model) sits at the WILD
transmitter in Medford.<<

Where is the WILD transmitter in Medford?  I know where WXKS is - I live right
nearby. Do they share the site?  Also I've been wanting to ask someone what is
up with that funny little building on Rte 16 heading West out of Wellington
Circle - I think it was WEEI back in the old days - I remember visiting it
once on a field trip from school. It's on the right hand side.

Phyllis