Re: WCAP/WTRY (was: WSRO/let's be civil.../community radio...)

>Doug Broad wrote:
>That is weird. It has seemed weakest to the East for as long as I can
>recall, and I
>have lived in the Albany area for 21 years.
<snip>

        Maybe the ground conductivity as you go up into those mountains
east of the Albany area is really bad. The map in the NRC night pattern
book that I described is not a contour map, but rather (and here my
micro-level of technical knowledge shows up) a math-based representation of
the antenna pattern. I think the book gives a better idea of a station's
likely skywave signal than its groundwave signal, and that's the intention.