Re: WCAP/WTRY (was: WSRO/let's be civil.../community radio...)

>(72 watts), And CBV, Quebec City, which was 5 kW DA-1 in 1976 now is 50 kW,
>DA-1 (same pattern, maybe?).
> I don't know when CBV got its power increase,

When did (I think the calls were) CKGN/980 in Montreal go bye-bye? My guess
is that's when CBV got the increase.

(I used to listen to CKGN /WTRY battling for my nighttime 980 spot in the
70's, when both were Top-40)

- -Paul Hopfgarten
Derry H