pro wrestling

I just watched A&E's special on the history and meaning of professional
wrestling, and while most of the time we discuss radio, we have certainly
talked about local TV in the past.  Did any of you watch pro wrestling in
the 50s or 60s?  If so, which announcers and which wrestlers do you recall?
I was very disappointed that Bruno Sammartino wasn't even mentioned-- I
mean, he was champion for YEARS... but it was great to see the Fabulous
Moolah again-- she's got to be in her 60s and she still wrestles... amazing
but true... So admit it-- I'm not the only one who used to watch pro
wrestling, am I???