RE: Adventure Car Hop

On Sun, 26 Apr 1998, Gary F wrote:

> Sorry JJ, but I think that you're a mile or so too far north. I remember
> it being where the former Lloyd's Diamond & Gold Jewlery outlet was.
> Sort of next to the CompUSA (or is it Computer City?) parking lot (right
> side of the parking lot).

That's interesting, since Computer City (across from the Square One Mall)
was my destination yesterday.  If we can solve this mystery by the time I

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/