Re: 1320 Attleborough

At 12:15 PM 4/26/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I was in the Foxborough area Saturday evening, and found no trace of WARA
>(1320 Attleboro), or what it is going by now, WJYT. I found no trace of the
>station, although I did find a very good Canadian music station (CKEC I
>think were the calls) playing some good music.

CKEC is on 1320 in New Glasgow NS with 25 kW-U DA-N. The night pattern uses
two towers and is a modified cardioid aimed east-northeast at 80 degrees. It
is likely that this is the station you heard. The equivalent power at the
depth of the nulls (at 243 degrees and 277 degrees) is a bit less than 500W.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205