Re: Easy listening

At 11:25 AM 4/25/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Folks:
>>
>>Why can't Boston support an FM with a WQEW (NYC) or WDUV (Tampa) easy
>>listening playlist?   I really miss having that option on the dial.  Seems
>> like a niche that someone could fill as WJIB FM did years ago.
>>
>>Bruce Schwoegler
>
>And it would probably play well in offices.  There are really few background
>alternatives.  I'd think advertisers who lean towards Jazz and Classical
>buys would be interested in speading a share of the budget in that
>direction.
>Bill O'Neill

You mean that there is somebody out there besides me who thinks that such a
format might appeal to people who are still among the living and who
actually spend money? I'm still trying to figure out how come, if I don't
spend any money, what is happening to my paychecks. Why doesn't my bank
balance just keep going up and up and up?

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205