Urgent Program Alert

I always find "This American Life" from WBEZ Chicago via PRI well worth
listening to every week--I consider it one of the most noble new uses of
the medium in recent years--but this weekend's program should be of
extra special interest to folks on this list.  In honor of its 100th
show (on the network; I believe it existed as a local show for a year
before its national flight), "TAL" looks at and listens to radio.
Here's the billboard:
    *searching for a pirate in Miami
    *downhome radio in Massachusetts on the service for the blind
    *the "science" of radio: consultants
    *a Nobel peace prize winner who wants to be the next Howard Stern
Check it out:   WBUR (90.9) Boston   Saturday 6 pm & Sunday 1 pm
                        WFCR (88.5) Amherst  Sunday 6 pm
                        Maine Public Radio (89.7, 90.1, 90.9, 91.3,
106.1, 106.5)  Sunday 6 pm
                        Vermont Public Radio (89.5, 91.7, 107.1) Sunday
7 pm
No guarantees, of course, that all these stations will air the same
program, but they're usually in synch on "TAL" episodes except during
fundraising.  WBGH airs "TAL" Sunday at 4 pm but runs a few weeks behind
the current network schedule.