Cross-Overs

Greetings

I've noticed some interesting listening habbits my wife follows (White
female mid 30's for demographics).

The best example of my observations are:

My wife enjoys listening to country music.
My wife enjoys listen to Shania Twain (on Country music stations)

My wife also enjoys listening to WXKS-FM (Kiss 108) and other similar
stations.

Anytime a Shania Twain songs comes on Kiss 108 she immeditately changes the
station.

She says if she  wants to listen to country music, I'll tune into a country
station. When she's not in a country mood she switches to Kiss 108 (or some
other station). "I don't listen to Kiss 108 for country" is her comment.

John