Oldies 103 POINT THREE, etc.

I noticed a TV commercial for WODS today which continued to call it
"Oldies 103", and I noticed while driving by on Soldier's Field Road that
the "Oldies 103" sign is still there.  Listening today, I also noted that
the "Oldies 103" jingle is still being used, and I didn't hear the "POINT
THREE" at all.  Have they abandoned that slogan?

I also noticed that a sign with the new circle-4 logo has replaced the
"News 4 New England" sign on Soldiers Field Road.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/