Re: Um, hello?

> If you check out Jerry Williams weekend show, a true master at the
> talk craft....

Has anyone heard Jerry lately?  Does anyone else get the impression that
he's just going thru the motions and really doesn't care.

Honestly, it seems he's doing nothing more than just "showing up"!

I get the impression there is NO preparation....and NO effort.  Calls go
on much too long.  "Where are you from?".  "And what do you do out in
Bellingham?"  Seems to be a far cry from his days of getting folks riled
up, lining up behind a cause, and once being a "must-hear" radio program

"Kevin, I'm baaaaaacK!  Hear that Kevin????  I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!"