Re: WSRO sold

I think you should re-check your figures on what WBUR takes in individual
contributions. I think the last time I heard their corporate donations were up
over 50% of all donations; a level unseen in the history of the station. I
will note that I am getting that secondhand, but from a pretty good source who
knows the inside of WBUR, so it could be less or more in reality.

As for ratings, I know they are good. I don't know why they aren't included in
the regular ratings with everyone else.

In a message dated 4/18/98 5:22:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,