Re: off topic slightly - net radio links

In a message dated 98-04-14 21:25:23 EDT, markbeth@netway.com writes:

<< My other favorite is www.wlng.com   WLNG(92.1)Sag
 Harbor NY.Old and New,92!!Oldies with some currents tossed in for good
 measure,and America's largest jingle library!!! >>

This is one of the BEST stations PERIOD.  I used to listen to them all the
time growing up on the CT shoreline.  The station is in MONO, and the music is
all over the road, but it's LOCAL and the jingles are GREAT!!  The best part
is, outside of a current song here and there, the station sounds the same as
it did 20, even 30 years ago.  When a hurricane or other major storm hits
Eastern L.I., their storm coverage is unsurpassed.  It's definitly worth a
listen...

Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks