Re: off topic slightly - net radio links

PWerlin wrote:
> Just in case anyone has become as enamoured of net broadcasting as I have
been
> lately, here's some links I thought I'd share. I personally enjoy
listening to
> South Africa late at night (http://www.qradio.co.za/ra_files/metro.ram)
but
> that's just me... Sorry for the intrusion.
My two favorite on line radio choices that I listen to when I'm on line
reading these posts or surfing the net are:www.wiry.com
WIRY(1340)Plattsburgh NY.As has been mentioned in this group in the
past,live local radio at it's best!!One of the few stations left(if
any)that still uses records!!!(CD's can't cue burn,right???)They also have
police log news,a Lost and Found call in show 3 times daily,a swap shop
show daily,quite the music mix,including some Oldies you'll NEVER hear on
Oldies 103.in fact,as I write this they are playing Tubular Bells by Mike
Oldfield,which is the theme from the Exorcist!!Oh,they also carry
N.Y.Yankees baseball.My other favorite is www.wlng.com   WLNG(92.1)Sag
Harbor NY.Old and New,92!!Oldies with some currents tossed in for good
measure,and America's largest jingle library!!!Both worthy of a listenIMHO.
              Mark Watson