Car Radios & Red Sox (not)on WXGL

> I was given an 87 Subaru with over 208K on it last year. It has a Sony car radio...

I had an 87 Subaru wagon with the factory AM/FM/CASS player in it.  Very sensitive receiver, but the it was the WORST car sound system I ever heard.

> The car is another story.......:-O  (

Mine crumbled into rust & dust last fall :-)

>...95.5 WXGL Topsham to hear the Red Sox game.  Much to my surprise, the station >was carrying it's usual satellitte classic rock programming.  Apparently, they could not >get a Board Op to work on Easter Sunday.

Dan,  They were probably all home watching the game on TV.

Not long ago, WEGP-AM here in Presque Isle missed an afternoon game.  It seems the guy leasing/operating the station hasn't hired a board op either, and he "forgot" to check the game schedule.

Andy Soule
WBPW/WQHR/WOZI