Re: Car radios

>I need some advice from this group. The car radio inside the 1987 Pontiac
>Grand Prix is terrible! It can't pick up WXLO in Concord, WJIB is
>unlistenable there as well, and apparently it never heard of 1150 anywhere
>west of Lexington. Anyone know of a reasonable car radio that has decent
>reception?

	I was given an 87 Subaru with over 208K on it last year. It has a Sony car radio with a PLL tuner that can pick up WJLT from Atkinson NH, no small feat <g>. Of all of the auto radios I've tried to use for dxing, this Sony is far and away the best.
	The former owner said the radio cost about $80 when she had it installed, so the radio itself was around $50 I'm guessing.

	The car is another story.......:-O

Wayne Carter     			wcarter@mva.net
     		http://www.jlight.com/
It's not dying for faith that's so hard, it's living up to it.
		‹ William Makepeace Thackeray