FM128 v. Pru (was: WBOS signal)

The difference is that the Pru stations, since
>they only transmit from 771 feet, are allowed about 21 kW, as compared
>to 8 kW from 1151 feet on FM-128.

If all things are somewhat (loosely put) equal, (FM128 to Pru) aren't the
stations losing more RF to the whales and cod now that the sticks
(non-directional) are astride the harbor?  I'd welcome some intermediate
level info on the coverage implications of such a move for the various
signals.  Also, didn't many sticks _leave_ the Pru a while back due to
radiation concerns of tenants and other reasons?  I do recall a recent
general discussion on the implications of ERP, HAAT.
Bill O'Neill