WNFT/WNRB (was Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858)

On Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:41:04 -0400 mwaters@wesleyan.edu (Martin J.
Waters) writes:

>this is a long way around to say that, especially at night, it is
incorrect
>to suggest that WNFT's signal "more than covers the metro Boston
>area." It and nearly all the other AM transmitters (WBZ is just about
the only
>exception) are from west around to north of the city.  On the South
Shore, signals like WNFT are just plain bad...

I'm about ready to again put on my cheerleader uniform for WNFT becoming
"WBZ-2"  Ready...  (No wait... a fat bearded bald guy in that uniform?  I
think not.)

Rick Kelly

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]