Re: Nice Radio Story in Globe

> Maura Welch, Globe Correspondent, wrote a nice story in the Business Section
> of today(04/09/98)'s Boston Globe entitled, "BOOKMARK THIS:World Wide Radio".
> She could/should have the (sporadic) Radio column.

Even if she did make the strange claim about growing up in
upstate New York and listening to WLS "broadcasting from the
Sears Tower."  So lessee...either she was an FM DXer getting some
very nice trops....or she was listening to a different WLS from
the one I grew up listening to -- the one with studios at
360 N. Michigan Avenue and transmitter out in the burbs...

<g>

- -s