Re: More Opie and Anthony News

> >In addition,the Globe article stated that 2 other station officials
>have
>> been >suspended indefinitely pending the outcome of an investigation
>by
>> American >Radio Systems management.The Herald article identified the 2
>> management >officials as the general mgr.and the program director.
>
>Why are the PD and GM suspended 'indefinitely'....and O & A simply get a
>slap on the wrist.  (2 days, with a guarantee of their jobs back on the
>3rd...!)

In my opinion, station management secretly LOVED the result of this FREE
publicity!  Remember the TV movie "Network"?  All teh PR they generated just
by shooting the star of a TV show?  They loved it, and how much of that
movie's prognostications have come true today - in radio?? :) shel

Just my opinion...has no more weight than anyone else's.