right-wing talk

So I notice that WRPT is continuing its reputation as the home of the
conservative right -- Chuck Harder in the afternoons, and now Boston Herald
columnist Don Feder at night.  Actually, I am eager to hear Don do a
talk-show. His newspaper columns are often ultra-conservative (I consider
myself a moderate), but he is very erudite and has been a wonderful guest
when I heard him on David Brudnoy.  As for Mr Harder and his talk about
conspiracy theories, computer chips being implanted by the government to spy
on citizens, listening devices in lamp-posts, the need for us to take up
arms, etc-- well, I'm glad there is a first amendment, but I find him a bit
goofy.  I am sure he has his fans, however.  I must admit I was surprised
the first time I heard him on the air up here-- his callers seem mainly from
the rural south, and I don't mean that to sound patronising.  CNN did a show
about him last year and they observed the same thing:  he has a devoted
following in small towns throughout the south, and his listeners believe
everything he says...