Re: More Opie and Anthony News

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998 21:20:39 -0400 "Mark" <markbeth@netway.com> writes:

>Opie and Anthony have been given a 2 day suspension without pay.

I'd be willing to bet that a =major= bonus was awarded though, for the
free publicity this stunt generated.

>In addition,the Globe article stated that 2 other station officials have
been >suspended indefinitely pending the outcome of an investigation by
American >Radio Systems management.The Herald article identified the 2
management >officials as the general mgr.and the program director.

Which I'll bet will very comprehensive and lengthy, conducted over lunch
at Chi-Chi's.

Rick Kelly

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]