Re: WHOB Nashua, NH

Methinks WHOB is about to be re-engineered into WOTW-FM complete with the old
mono audio chain with high compression and reverb. All the old equipment has
been discovered in someone's attic and is being put together for this <g>
exciting event. Stay tuned.

ROFL

Ron Gitschier of Lowell, MA fame
WYHI/1570 Fernandina Beach, FL