Re: Parenteau on WRKO

Dan, ever vigilant, wrote--

>Why is that? Does WRKO carry the CBS Game of the Week? (Didn't think so.)
>WEEI carries the Red Sox. Or are you referring to WRKO carrying the Celtics
>when there is a conflict with the Red Sox? Does that happen often late on
>Saturday afternoons?

Actually, it has been getting very confusing this past week, with hockey
games and baseball games and basketball games alternating between 850 and
1150 and 680-- but I meant none of these.  I meant that I typically go
looking for sports on weekend afternoons when I am in my car, and if I know
a station has talk on it, I don't usually listen to that station if I am
seeking sports...